Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Old Grey Whistle Test

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sheriff John Bunell's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2002
    Posts
    752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Has anyone been watching the repeats?

    Or has anyone taped them?...

    I saw Lynyrd Skynyrds - Freebird... which was FANTASTIC, but that was the only one my dad had taped for me.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Northy probably has every damn episode ever on tape...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dave H's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2000
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fuck off, yuz Hippie twatz...

    'Ere, Mutha, this 'un wants tu snog ye, yuz aan bairn an' that!

    Fuck off, am not gannin' oot wi' that ugly cunt!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jon, king of the a.v's's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ants, that my be a joke but, which one would you like? just tell the band and i'll try and dig them out.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sheriff John Bunell's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2002
    Posts
    752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    erm;
    The Ramones
    The Specials
    Meatloaf

    they are the ones I have missed and want to see.

    Also, I'm not sure if they have been on O.G.W.T. but 10cc... if you have it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Sheriff John Bunell's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2002
    Posts
    752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, and Cream

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really wasnt joking....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Relatively Short Thom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When they first showed those compilations a few months back I literally couldn't believe Freebird, it was without a doubt the worst thing I've ever seen

    Though I seem to recall the New York Dolls appearance was fucking great and the Patti Smith and Talking Heads ones were pretty good as well

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Sheriff John Bunell's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2002
    Posts
    752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, the talking heads Whistle Tests where the first time they had been on TV..

    I think they had just been on a tour with Dire Straights.

    Patti Smith hasn't got anything on Lynyrd Skynyrd.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_Oingy_Boingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2002
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Relatively Short Thom:
    When they first showed those compilations a few months back I literally couldn't believe Freebird, it was without a doubt the worst thing I've ever seen

    Though I seem to recall the New York Dolls appearance was fucking great and the Patti Smith and Talking Heads ones were pretty good as well
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    agree

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •